Susan Masson is a Partner at the law firm of Masson & Fatini, specializing in Family Law matters and Probate. Ms. Masson is a seasoned attorney with over 15 years of practice.
Ms. Masson’s family law practice includes divorce, visitation, custody, as well as child and spousal support matters. In addition, it includes drafting Pre and Post-Nuptial agreements.
Ms. Masson also has extensive experience in assisting divorced parties to prepare their QDRO’s (Qualified Domestic Relations Orders) dividing their retirement/pension assets subsequent to their divorce.
Her professional background and experience additionally includes assisting parties in navigating the Probate Courts, including probate and trust litigation; post-mortem trust and estate administration; trustee compliance, business succession planning; business and partnership disputes and disputes over inheritance.
- California State University, Long Beach, Bachelor of Arts, Interpersonal and Organizational Speech Communication, 1993
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Juris Doctor, 1998
- Chief Production Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles International Law Journal (1996-1998)
- Orange County Bar Association
(Member, Sections on: Family Law; Tax, and Trust and Estates), 1998-Present
- State Bar of California, 1998- Present
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Complex Property Division
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
Stout v. Marshack (In re Stout) 649 F. App’x 621 (9th Cir. 2016)